ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Recruit Reaction: Oregon State wins the Civil War

MikeSinger

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2013
Here is the recruit reaction from Oregon State's 34-24 Civil War victory.

OL target Onesimus Lutu-Clarke: "For me I look at it as Coach Andersen's Master Plan is coming together quite nicely."

DT target Craig Evans: "Big things on the rise for Oregon State."

CB target Tayari Venable: "I think it's a great win. The team really deserved it. They worked hard for this big step in the program. I'm excited for the future."

TE target Carson Terrell: "It was an awesome win and a great win for the program and shows the hard work by the players and coaches to change the culture. Not surprised!"

WR target Jamire Calvin: "That's a big win! They haven't beat Oregon in a while, it was real nice to see that."

New CB commit Jaylon Lane: "Big time. I just witnessed it with my own eyes - making me excited to get here and get on that field."

WR commit Tyler Asemota: "Huge win. Definitely something I'll be bragging about at school and I can't wait to be a part of moments like that."

WR commit Arex Flemings: "I loved it. I'm happy they were able to send the seniors off with a big win and it's just more for the team to build off of. Our recruiting class is great right now as is and should continue to grow because of this win, so winning should be something the fans should get used to."

QB commit Aidan Willard: "It was super exciting and fun to watch. Really happy to see coach A get that first one since 2007."

WR commit Dionte Sykes: "It's a big win for the program. Makes it apparent that things are on the uprise for us."

OL commit Brock Wellsfry: "It was awesome man, such a great game! It's time to start a new tradition of OSU beating Oregon!"

DL commit Josh Bowcut: "I thought it was great! Oregon state played tough football and played with tons of energy!"

CB commit Jeffrey Manning: "We're gonna be hard."

WR commit Isaiah Hodgins: "Huge win for Oregon state! Start of a new tradition. Beavs taking over!!"

OL commit Justin Sattelmaier: "It was insane. Great team win in an amazing atmosphere in Reser."

DE commit Lorenzo Fauatea: "Craziest game I've ever been to!"

OL commit Travis Mackay: "It was great!"

QB commit Jake Luton: "It was an exciting game and an amazing atmosphere. The crowd was awesome and it was fun to get to watch. Great win for the Beavers!"

WR commit Kolby Taylor: "It's a big win for the Beavers! A great way to end of the year on a positive note. Doesn't get much better than beating your rival.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News