ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL SPRING GAMES

jumpdrive

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
May 27, 2006
SOME TOUGHTS. remembering the teams were split up, there were some things I believe showed up.
HUSKIES,,,I believe their offense will struggle as they seemed not to be very sharp with either of the QB's. I think their defense could carry them for a while as I think they found some players who really showed up.

WSU COUGARS,,,,,They seemed to be further ahead than last year (they beat us !!!!!) and I think Falk their QB seems to have a very good arm and they certainly have some good looking receivers.. Their defense seemed to be better and were flying around and making stops.

UTAH,,,I think this is a team that will be tough to beat. They return a lot of players especially on defense. They are big and fast. Their main QB did not play. But the two that played seemed to have quite a good handle on the offense (Dennis Erickson) and they seemed to have some speed at the receiver and the running back position.
I think there will be some real upsets this year and I do not believe any team will go un defeated.
We are not the only team with a QB that will be starting new, so there are a lot of possibilities out there for teams to win. It is just how teams are ready from the get go, keep up the high level, and avoid injuries every week. it is going to be a very interesting this year.
UTAH plays Michigan their first game of the year, so we can see what we will be facing this year from the two of them.
Thanks All,
Joe Majors

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News