ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting WBB rundown

MikeSinger

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2013
- 5-foot-9 point guard Aleah Goodman committed to the Beavers on July 4. She is from La Salle H.S. in Milwaukie, Oregon. ESPN ranks her as the No. 63 overall player in her class and the No. 11 point guard. They have her as a four-star recruit with a 95 grade. She picked the Beavers over other offers from Arizona, Washington, New Mexico, Montana State, Boise State, Fresno State, Weber State, and others. She took official visits to Washington and Arizona before she chose OSU.
I wrote this story on her today

- 6-foot-3 forward Taya Corosdale is currently the gem of the class. ESPN has her as a five-star recruit with a 97 grade. She is rated as the No. 27 overall player in the 2017 class and as the No. 8 forward. Corosdale picked Oregon State over Arizona, Arizona State, UCLA, and Washington. She took official visits to OSU, Arizona, and Arizona State.
The most recent highlight video I could find on Corosdale was from two years ago.

- ESPN does not list Joanna Grymek was an Oregon State commit. I'm not exactly sure why, but maybe it's because they don't list junior college recruits? Grymek is a 6-foot-8 center originally from Poland. She attends Seward Community College in Kansas and committed to the Beavers a couple of weeks ago. She narrowed her list down to Kansas, UTEP, and OSU before picking the Beavers.
Here are statistics for Grymek

- 6-foot guard Evina Westbrook is the big remaining target for Oregon State. She is a five-star recruit according to ESPN with a 98 grade. She is the No. 2 overall player in the country and the No. 2 guard. Westbrook will announce her commitment on Nov. 10 between Notre Dame, Maryland, Oregon State, Tennessee, USC, and South Carolina.
Highlights of Westbrook

- Three-star point guard Bendu Yeaney announced a top five of Oregon State, Indiana, Colorado, Arizona, and Washington back in August. I'd imagine that if the Beavs get Westbrook, then they won't take Yeaney, but if they don't get Westbrook, then Yeaney could be in play.
Junior highlights of Yeaney

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News