ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Transfer Portal names to know... May 2023

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

BeaversEdge Four-Star Recruit
Staff
Feb 27, 2022
I've been chipping away at the transfer portal stuff the last few days - it's not been the easiest as I've mentioned in another thread. The staff keeps this information close to the chest and I totally get why - they for the most part even have players who they're targeting and have visiting be pretty quiet. It's not totally unusual but I have found out some names that we should be monitoring going forward.

Going to be adding to this list as the days and weeks go on. I'll make sure each player has a short bio by the end of the day.

Wide Receivers:

Jaylon Tillman (Grand Valley State)-
Grand Valley State D2 transfer - 38 career receptions for 689 yards and six touchdowns in 19 games played. Originally out of Plainfield, Illinois.

Montana Leminouis-Craig (Colorado):
You can read more here on the Colorado transfer.

Kody Epps (BYU) - Was a last-minute transfer portal addition - 39 receptions for 459 yards and six touchdowns this past season. Many believe the Los Angeles (CA) native was set for a breakout season this upcoming year.

Keon Coleman (Michigan State) - The Michigan State transfer was a surprising addition to the portal on Sunday. Originally out of LousianaBig time playmaker but a return to the south seems likely.

Taj Davis (Washington) - I'd be watching this one pretty closely.

Marcus Peterson (McNeese State)

Jahmal Edrine (FAU)

Zhakari Franklin (UTSA)

Tight Ends:

Landen King (Auburn) - King enters the transfer portal after two years with Auburn. Six career receptions for 83 yards and one touchdown. Great size at 6-foot-5, 220 pounds. Former three-star recruit out of Atascocita, Texas.

Linebacker
Dion Hunter (New Mexico) - 70 tackles for New Mexico this past season including two sacks. Originally out of Rio Rancho, NM.

Larry Nixon III (North Texas)

Defensive Backs

Avante Dickerson (Oregon)
- Former four-star DB out of Omaha (NE) in the 2022 recruiting cycle. Signed with Oregon, did not see time in Eugene this past weekend.

Syrus Dumas (New Mexico State)

Donovan Callis (East Central University) - D2 transfer out of East Central University - an all-conference selection in the Great American Conference for with 32 tackles, two interceptions, and seven pass breakups last season.

Abdul-Lateef Audu (Houston)

Ajani Carter (Utah State)

MORE TO COME

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News