ADVERTISEMENT

This Week in Betting

KTGoBeavs86

BeaversEdge All-American
Jan 29, 2010
Since it seems like there are more than a few folks on here that enjoy the art of losing money in painfully agonizing fashion, I figured I'd start a thread here to discuss notable lines and get your thoughts (lines by betonline.ag via ESPN)

UW @ USC -17
Seems like a lot of points, but UW hasn't looked good in any game they've played. USC only had a bad game against Stanford (which doesn't look as bad now). Their other games they've won by an avg score of 52-10, albeit against crappy competition, including a 42-14 thrashing of ASU (which looks better now that ASU beat UCLA). Thursday game at home, I'll be taking USC and the points.

Oklahoma -17 vs Texas
Of course, anything can happen in a rivalry game. That being said, Oklahoma handled WVU pretty easily. Seems to be dissent at Texas. I like Oklahoma to win this game big.

LSU -19 vs South Carolina (at the Georgia Dome)
This game opened up as LSU -13. The shift to the Georgia Dome moved the line to -19. I was ready to jump on LSU -13, but -19, I'm not so sure. They played poorly against Syracuse, and struggled against EMU at times. They have Fournette, but poor QB play. I'm leaning towards SC +19

Northwestern @ Michigan -7.5
Since giving up an easy TD to us, Michigan has allowed 7 pts since. They are allowing an amazing 112 yards through the air (thanks to @beaverbait). It'll be a defensive battle for sure. I want to stay away from the line and instead take the Under 35. Which is incredibly low. I see a 17-13 game.

Wisconsin @ Nebraska -1.5
I don't know, but I want to bet this. Wisconsin +1.5. Oh crap, it's October. Riley -1.5

Oklahoma St @ West Virginia -7
Despite being ranked higher (#21) Oklahoma St comes into this game as a one score underdog, and you're getting 2.3x your money for them winning outright.

Cal @ Utah -7
I think Cal comes back to Earth a bit. Utah is rolling. I think Cal's O matches up better with Utah's D than a pro-style offense, but Utah has had 2 weeks to prepare with good coaching. Utah wins big.

Other notables:
Colorado @ ASU -15
WSU @ Oregon -17
Oregon St @ Arizona -9

Reactions: MKBeav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News