ADVERTISEMENT

Team and Individual Identities being formed

GSMBEAV

BeaversEdge Super Blue-Chip
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
Perhaps I'm still a bit giddy from last week but one thing I'm seeing is some identity being established as a team and as individuals. Now, when I think of Beaver football I first think of the coach; steadfast, winner, driven, even keeled. Basically everything he was as a player. We are seeing many of these traits trickle into the demeanor of the team being resilient and gritty. Some of the players are also gaining their own identities. Jefferson-super star; Hodgins-clutch and dependable; Luton- Mr. perseverance; Colletto-Mr. goal line offense; Tago, Rashed, Tufaga-Future; Lil Hodgins-hardnosed and tough; and even Elu, who I very much doubted, is the middle clogger.
To me this is reminiscent of what happened in the late 90's. These players will be joined by some exciting new talent next year who will establish their own identities and suddenly we will have a team full of players that play the way their coach wants them to while having their own individuality that we can be excited about. The future is bright Beaver fans. Now lets go beat SC!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News