ADVERTISEMENT

So What Are You Thinking?

HardRockfan1

Dec 6, 2014
Springfield, OR
I went to the Spring game. I walked around, talked to a lot of people, this year I believe I saw on Twitter that there were 4 2020 QBs that visited and another 1-2 2021 QBs that were there.

With regard to OL/DL, there were a lot of those guys too. That’s good. We need them and there were a LOT of talented OL/DL kids visiting yesterday.

Now about 20% of those kids were there because they had to be and the Uck game was later. I get that. OSU isn’t for everyone and that’s always going to be a thing with us and the cheaters down the highway.

So here’s what I’m thinking: Why no commit yesterday? Where is the disconnect? What are some of these kids waiting for?

Ok.....if I am totally honest, I think a lot of them are waiting to see who else offers. That stings but it’s real given our record the last 5 years. But that’s also a known thing so if you’re visiting you know that going in.

We know we have at least one guy recruiting who’s got swag and can close and that’s Pitre. I’m thinking Adams may also be a swag recruiter.

But.....

What are you thinking?

Why don’t we have a commit from yesterday?

Is there a disconnect?

Should we expect commits from Spring game at all? Seems like the cheaters and other programs yesterday got commits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News