ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Practice

JSRBeav

BeaversEdge Two-Star Recruit
Jan 15, 2010
Surprised nothing up yet so I'll start. First, really good crowd. Didn't know what to expect but hope they do this event again. I am sure many or most stayed for baseball. Beautiful day and great setting. OSU had a small band there along with cheerleaders so it just had an overall good feel. Broad observations from the hour I was there:
OL has PAC 12 size and that was without Andrews or Harlow. Harlow still on a scooter so hope he can be back for Fall but he does have a RS left.
RB- Nall is a beast and Cook looked good as well. Wish Haskins could have played as I think teams will have trouble with consistent 220lb. plus backs coming at them.
QB- none led to a TD while I was there but all did some good and not so good. All are mobile. I will say believe we are going to like Moran. Just something about having a QB that is 6'3" that can see better down the field IMOP. Thought he was really good when flushed from the pocket. Quick to the outside and threw some good balls.
Defense- Overall looked good, and appeared to have better speed to the outside. It will be very interesting to see what incoming freshman will add to this side with both length and speed.

Hardest part of judging overall improvement is both the O and D ranked near the bottom of the PAC 12 and they are going against each other but will agree from what has been posted earlier is, they are way ahead of last year as far as a learning curve is considered. I am sure more knowledgeable Blitzers will have a lot more to offer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News