ADVERTISEMENT

Post season honors candidates

GSMBEAV

BeaversEdge Super Blue-Chip
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
Typically this time of year I put on my orange colored glasses and highlight players on the roster I'm excited about while predicting at least 4 more wins then we end up getting. However, this year feels quite different in a bad way. Going through the roster I don't see one player that has the ability or potential to crack into 2nd team all-Pac 12, and few that would fall into the honorable mention category. Here's my thought on the players that have the best chance at end of the year honors:

X. Crawford- probably the best chance as he's been there before but needs to rebound from a bad season last year.

Pierce- A.P. may be our best running back but is pretty pedestrian by Pac 12 standards. He will need to step up considerably to considered anything other then HM.

Lavaka- Gus has been there before but if he is at the reported weight of 370 there is no way.

Togiai- So far all hype in my opinion. Hopefully that can change

Morris- Will be a great player for us and will receive honors along the way but as per Mike's nuggets it won't happen this year.

I know it's early but I would love to hear from others on who they feel is a potential top flight player and might be recognized as such by opposing teams/coaches.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News