ADVERTISEMENT

Lingering Sunday thoughts

mciaffoni

BeaversEdge Super Blue-Chip
Jan 7, 2007
-did anyone else notice the stats didn’t work on the scoreboard to start the game? That is classic Oregon State. How many months did you have to make sure it was working???
- The new ribbon board looks great!
- did people like beer sales? I think clearly the answer is yes, but osu needs more vendors throughout the stadium.
-I think Blount has earned the job, end of story. Jake may throw a fastball, but his lack of mobility limits the offense and that fastball doesn’t mean much when it’s ten feet over everyone.
-if I am SUUs coach, I think I just scrap the offense and just tell the qb to run around and make stuff up. That was their best play.
- in the second quarter, osu held a yards advantage to the tune of 406-87.
- in the third quarter, osu held a yards advantage to the tune of 499-400.
- I wonder if smith regretted pulling Blount so soon?
- referring to the generous spot SUU received, I wasn’t aware that the 28 yard line was now the 30. Classic Pac-12.
-I thought the DL did a pretty good job moving the pocket, but could not collapse it, and obviously could not make the play.
- if the DL was better, this team could flirt with 5-6 wins.
- Jim Wilson, who is a pretty straight shooter, said the Beavs were essentially in prevent in the second half. Really hope he is right.
- so Nevada lost 41-10 to Vanderbilt, what does that do for our chances next week? Will we have enough players to play?
-TJ woods was a terrible offensive line coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News