ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting I just spoke to Vosean Crumbie

MikeSinger

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2013
I apologize for making another thread about this, but I thought it was necessary.

I just got off the phone with JuCo CB Vosean Crumbie, but I won't be posting the story until either tomorrow night or Thursday morning because of the mid-year signing day being tomorrow.

- Crumbie is very excited about the offer and is very likely to officially visit in January. He's just working on setting up the date.

- Crumbie knows that he was offered because things fell through with OSU and Lane. He told me that. No surprise there.

- OSU CB's coach Cory Hall has been recruiting Crumbie since the beginning of his JuCo season.

- Crumbie told me that he's still solid with Fresno State, but I would be shocked if he stuck with him over Oregon State. I think he's just being respectful towards Fresno.

- Crumbie added that his grades will be finalized very soon and he expects even more schools to get involved, including Colorado.

- Crumbie will be a redshirt sophomore next season and will not be enrolling early.. He'll sign on February 1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News