ADVERTISEMENT

Days 1-3 MiniCamp My observations.

teamviper

BeaversEdge Two-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2014
Eau Rouge Spa Francorchamps
First off Marcus Mcmaryion is the leading contender!!!! Seth Colins as of today does not have enough eligibility to cover the time required for him to have the maturity to run this highly complex offense. He is very very immature!

Second Jalen Grimble is hobbling and it is plain as dogs balls that he is not 100%. Flash back to last season and Jalen seemed incapable of tapping out on his own and played at 50%......not acceptable. No way this knee lasts an entire season.

Peko has wayyyyyy too much weight on his shoulders and one must remember he has zero game reps in like......FOREVER so let's dispense with the Peko-adulation and start having a more healthy expectation of a kid that thinks this is his audition year for the NFL. Peko will be a nice addition to the D-Line but that is where it stops.

Great to see that Caleb Smith acknowledged his continuing brain farts last year as he showed some daily intensity that was not noticeable this time last year. Harlow as well seems to have concentrated on the little things like the snap count. Glad to see him look so sharp and crisp.

Storm........watch his gate closely, the knee is still an issue.

The staff is light years ahead of the previous regime. What a breath of fresh air.

I saw much more good then bad but felt compelled to address the Peko Grimble love affair so prevelant on this forum. Collins is not one I would ever entrust with the keys to this offense if I were the boss.

Great 3 days in Corvallis and I look forward to the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcbeav
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News