ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Daniel Green's family wants him in Corvallis

MikeSinger

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2013
Oregon State head coach Gary Andersen said at his mid-year signing day press conference back in mid-December that he would take an inside linebacker if he was the right fit.

I think he had Portland (Ore.) Madison inside linebacker Daniel Green in mind when he said. that.

Green, a former USC commit and current Rivals250 four-star recruit, is down to three schools.

“I’m going to take my time and decide between Utah, Kansas State, and Oregon State,” said Green. “I probably won’t make my decision until just before signing day. I’m visiting those three the next three weeks.”

Green officially visited Utah this weekend, heads to Kansas State next weekend (1/20), and will make the short trip to Corvallis for the final weekend before National Signing Day (1/27).

The nation's No. 10 inside linebacker didn't seem to be all that interested in OSU when I talked to him in late-November, but now he's much more into the Beavs.

His family would like to keep him close to home, which is a big deal in OSU's chances to land him.

“My mom, she’s kind of pushing me to Oregon State because it’s close to home,” said Green. “I respect her opinion because I know she wants what’s best for me, and everyone wants to make mom happy. But, I’m going to make my decision on my own, make it about what’s best for me and what will make me happy. Every school is even right now, I mean that truly. After my visits, I’ll really think about everything and decide.”

Original article from the Utah rivals site: https://oregonstate.rivals.com/news/four-star-lb-green-down-to-three

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News