ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Week Reading: Trench Report

Peter71

BeaversEdge Heisman
Dec 19, 2006
Since it is a bye week, and since you guys know how much of an offensive line honk I am, here are my trench reports for the last four weeks. The Stanford one has some links to some videos of the game. I am not sure if anyone will care, but I try and show a bit about how I view offensive line performances.

Trench Reports

Also, since the lodge is pseudo private, I thought you guys might like to see my full reports I do. If a player did well I mention them in my notes. If they did poorly, or in my opinion poorly, then I just put their position. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is, but honestly, it doesn't matter too much. Everyone did pretty good.

Full Report

And of course, all of this is MY OPINION and should be treated as such. I am not a coach, and no one wants me for a coach. I am just a fan who likes to do this silly crap.

Also, please don't share that link with my full report around. It is just for Blitz. If I see it shared, i will delete it and stop posting these things here. Honor system folks. If you like it, don't ruin it for everyone. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News