ADVERTISEMENT

As Pac 12 play resumes...

Fullwiler22

BeaversEdge Four-Star Recruit
Mar 12, 2015
Eugene
At the beginning of the season Pac 12 play looked as if it was going to be brutal for the Beavs. 5 games in and my opinion has changed considerably. I think most predicted the Beavs would suprise a team in a game we were under dogs, looking at the remaining schedule (if we continue to show weekly improvement) I'm starting to think there might be more then just one game in which we can suprise our opponent and get the W. I'm not saying we will finish bowl eligible but I am saying I think it is becoming more of a possibility the more I see un impressive showings by teams in the pac. What are your updated predictions for conference play?

Side note: As a beaver fan living in Eugene nothin grinds my gears as much as duck fans telling me their biggest rivalries are with UW and Stanford. Civil War has lost relevance and they completely disregard the history and hatred between the programs. How great it would be to demand our respect in Autzen this year and re strike fear in the souls of duck fans!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News