ADVERTISEMENT

A small update regarding me / BeaversEdge

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

BeaversEdge Four-Star Recruit
Staff
Feb 27, 2022
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone with some good news... As some of you may know or may not - not everyone who writes for Rivals or any of these sort of sites is full time - we usually have day jobs on top of it. However, thankfully with a ton of blessings lately - I'm excited to announce that I will actually be able to go full time here on Rivals in a way thanks to BeaversEdge and my other opportunities in the network. I'll be completing my duties over the next two weeks with my day job and then be officially full time writing starting on April 20.

We're excited for this as we believe it's really going to take our abilities on the site to the next level and be able to dedicate much more time to our content here on the site and the boards. Thank you for all of you for subscribing to us and reading all our content - the future is bright here at BeaverEdge, almost as bright as the future of the football program and we're happy to have you guys along for the ride.

Please let me know what type of content you guys would love to see now that I'll have the ability to solely focus on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News