ADVERTISEMENT

A Call To Action - Make Your Voice Heard!

HardRockfan1

Dec 6, 2014
Springfield, OR
I am disgusted, sickened, sad, angry, devastated, and a whole lot more things that are four letter words watching the events of this week!
We MUST make our voices heard and put pressure on the AD and the President.

We cannot under any circumstances go to the MW. It will be a death knell for our athletics and I damn sure did not pay high $$$ to go back to the new Reser west side to see Colorado State.

I am asking all of us to send a simple email to Scott Barnes at: scott.barnes@oregonstate.edu
and send the exact same email to Jayathi Murthy at:
pres.office@oregonstate.edu

Here’s what I am sending:

Dear _______________
I am concerned that the direction of Oregon State Athletics has not been handled appropriately and with the sense of urgency with regard to our student athletes and the future of all athletics programs at Oregon State.
Moving to the Mountain West is an unacceptable change and will ultimately lead to a downward spiral in all sports programs. I urge you in the strongest terms possible to find Oregon State a Power 5 Conference home.

I will not renew my __________ season tickets, I will not give another dollar to anything associated with Oregon State if the move is made to the Mountain West.

Sincerely,

Guys WE MUST MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD or they won’t know how we feel!! Act now!!

We must force the actions we want to see or accept the incompetence of what ever deal they get.

JOIN ME!! MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News