ADVERTISEMENT

8 observations after week 2

Rostel

BeaversEdge Two-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2015
1. Some kids just find a way to get it done....Blount seems to be one of those kids. The kid has moxy and you cant coach that...I think he is our guy moving forward.

2. #44 is going to be good....maybe great, but he is going to experience growing pains. Between now and this time next year he needs to put on about 20lbs of good weight.

3. Hyper-extending an elbow is much better than hyper-extending a knee. Having said that I'm sure that I am partially to blame for predicting 1100 yards for AP "if he stays healthy". My bad.

4. Our defense is still undersized and out-manned against whoever lines up against us.....the next few weeks will give us a good indication of just how good Coach Tibs is at making chicken salad....

5. There appears to be a fairly significant drop from AP and Jefferson to our next best back. Lets home that AP is not out for an extended period of time.

6. Lets hope that Bradford's shoulder is nothing serious....he is a key component to our offense and quite frankly we are not nearly as explosive without him.

7. #99 is SLOW...I'm not sure what the opposite of explosive is but whatever it is...he is it.

8. I said last week that we would win 3 of our next 5 games and I'm sticking with it....we will now win 2 of our next 4. I like our chances against both Nevada and Arizona.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News