ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Reichle talent assessment( osu hoops recruit)

QBeaver

BeaversEdge Heisman
Jul 29, 2004
Corvallis
Just got back from the Wilsonville-So.Albany state play-off game at Gill Coluseum featuring Reichle. Reichle is a 6-5 200 pound wing player for the top ranked Wilsonville Wildcats. His skills...I would compare him to a poor mans Luke Jackson. A little shorter but a similar game. Reichle has a very nice looking lefty stroke out to 23-25 feet. Handles the ball well with either hand,and uses either hand around the rim. What I liked the best about him was three things 1. Very good leader(communicates often) 2. Sees the court well 3. Competitive.
I will give you an example of his competitiveness. Reichle stole the ball and had a clear lane to the hoop on a break away...the S. Albany player hit him from the side and knocked him to the floor...very dangerous. Intentional foul...shots and the ball. Not only did Reichle hit the shots,you could tell he was pissed off about it. The game was pretty close at that point. After that Reichle hit three straight three pointers and Wilsonville ran away with it.
A 12-12 game turned into a 41-17 game in a heartbeat. Reichle had 21 at the half,and had 26 with a couple minutes left and Wilsonville up comfortably. I think we are getting a good one!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News