ADVERTISEMENT

Football Updated Scholarship Chart For 2023 (8/10 Update)

Brenden Slaughter

BeaversEdge Heisman
Staff
Aug 27, 2016
Sherwood, Oregon
Happy Holidays Edgers! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Here's our first look at the 2023 scholarship chart...

Currently, I have the Beavers as having 90 scholarships for the upcoming campaign...

With that, here are a few important notes:

- For the purposes of this article, we currently assume that all players who have graduated (Kitan Oladapo, Jacob Ferenczi, Kitan Oladapo, James Rawls, Riley Sharp, & Omar Speights) but have eligibility remaining will return. I don't believe its likely that everyone from this group will return, but until they make their final decisions, we'll pencil them in...

- There's also offseason attrition to consider as well. Jonathan Smith mentioned post-signing day that he doesn't expect an exodus of the team, but I'd imagine there will be several guys who consider their options now that the holiday season is over. It could potentially happen after spring ball as well, but there's typically a handful each offseason. Currently, the Beavers have seen Jonathan Riley, Chance Nolan, and Ron Hardge III enter the portal...

- DJ Uiagalelei will enter as a junior... He played three seasons for Clemson (2020, 2021, & 2022)... Because the 2020 season was a free year, he'll be a fourth-year junior in Corvallis with two seasons remaining if he chooses. He also has a redshirt year...

- Right now I'm assuming Alton Julian will get a medical hardship for this season and remain a redshirt junior next season, but he could also not receive it and be a redshirt senior...

- With Luke Loecher graduating, I'm assuming that Josh Green will assume the scholarship spot given to the starting punter, but that's an assumption at this point.

- As always, it isn't a perfect science in determining scholarships, so it may not be 100% accurate...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News