ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Thoughts/Concerns

The Beaver Believer

BeaversEdge Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2014
Portland, Oregon
I've been waiting to see a post regrading people's thoughts on the spring game but haven't seen one yet. So here it is. Looking to hear people's thoughts after yesterday's game and full viewing of both the offense and defense. I for one am pretty excited about the potential of this team.

Offensively:
The offense runs well (given the D was in a basic 3-4) but do have some concerns over our ability to throw the ball. No QB really stood out to me in regards to arm strength, decicivness/decision making. All the backs ran really well and got up field quickly with good vision. It's nice to have Mullaney back as I think he anchors the receiving core. Not sure if he'll be a big play maker but he is consistent with great hands.

Defensively:
I think there are going to be some big positives. The move quickly to the ball and swarm which is something that has been lacking. I also think they play much more aggressive than what we've seen.

Size:
A lot of the players look bigger and leaner. I'll be interested to see how the team takes on summer training and if they get bigger and stronger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News