ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals now offers "Gift Subscriptions" - $99 Rivals Fan Store promo available for a limited time

MikeSinger

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2013
As you've probably seen for the past few weeks in our content here, there's a deal for new users to get new gear with a new subscription. We haven't really had any complaints on the board about this, but I've gotten a couple of emails from you guys saying something to the effect of "Well, why can't your loyal customers get this deal." And my answer is that this is totally out of my hands and way above my pay grade. I have to market whatever deals the network is doing.

With all of that being said.... (If this all makes you confused but still want to take advantage of this deal, email me at BeaversEdge1@gmail.com and I'd be glad to help)

Rivals now has the ability for a user to "gift" a subscription to somebody else. Lots of term lengths are available, from one month, three months, six months, a year, etc.

https://oregonstate.rivals.com/gifts/purchase

If you gift an annual $99 subscription to another user, through Dec. 31, 2018, you will receive a $99 gift code to use in the Rivals/Fanatics Fan Store to use as you wish.

Note: It is not possible to "gift yourself" in order to extend your subscription and receive the gift code. Sorry!

Receiving a $99 code requires a little more work on your end though as Rivals is processing this manually. Basically, you have to forward your gift receipt e-mail to the address below and state what e-mail address should receive the code.

Here are the official instructions from Rivals regarding this:

For the rest of 2018 (and while supplies last), purchase a gift subscription (https://oregonstate.rivals.com/gifts/purchase) of 1 year or longer and get a $99 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop!

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: After purchasing a gift subscription, forward the gift email you receive (the one with the gift redemption URL) to subscriptions@rivals.com, and explicitly state what email address should receive the $99 gift card. You can send it to the gift subscription recipient, or keep it for yourself! The gift code will be sent within four days via email once the gift subscription has been activated.

Legal stuff: Offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with other offers and discounts, exchanged, substituted, or redeemed for cash. Gift card offer is valid for new subscribers only. Offer codes are void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged, expired and where prohibited. Rivals is not responsible for lost, stolen or corrupted codes or any unauthorized use of codes. Other terms and conditions may apply to merchandise purchases - see the Rivals Fan Shop terms http://www.rivalsfanstore.com/pages/partners_terms_of_use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News