ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Oregon State OL commit Terrell Kim discusses Oregon State commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

BeaversEdge Four-Star Recruit
Staff
Feb 27, 2022
Following his commitment to Oregon State, BeaversEdge caught up with North Medford (OR) offensive lineman Terrell Kim to discuss his recent commitment to the Beavers. Kim committed to the Beavers over Fresno State, Nevada, Portland State, Sacramento State, and San Jose State.

"My overall feeling is a lot of relief from long drives with my uncle grinding day in and day out trying to get my name out there," Kim said about how he feels now that his recruitment is over.

"I'm truly excited and very appreciative of the opportunity to play at the next level at a prestigious place like Oregon State," he added.

"What stood out to me during the process is the family vibe I got every time I was in Corvallis," he said about what drew him to the Beavers.

That family vibe that the program has created in Corvallis has been a consistent topic brought up by the Beavers' commitments in this recruiting cycle. But Oregon State's Polynesian culture also played a big role in his recruitment.

"The coaches always made me feel at home. The PI (Polynesian Islander) connection there is awesome. I got to watch my sister and their PI club perform, and I'm excited to be a part of it when I get on campus, and I think the obvious is the top-notch coaching the athletes get day in and day out."

"Oregon State just felt like home," he added. "They treated my family with respect, and I love how much knowledge goes throughout the staff. They took a chance on me, and I jumped on it."

Kim is one of six offensive line commitments in the recruiting class for the Beavers in their 2024 recruiting class. Overall, the Beavers hold 15 total commitments, including three from Oregon natives, with WR Eddie Freauff and LB Dexter Foster also committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News