ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crocker commits to UO

MikeSinger

BeaversEdge Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2013
On Friday, I was told that Crocker was going to push back his original plans to commit on Monday (1/29) until after his UCLA visit, which was supposed to be this upcoming weekend.

However, a source on the Crocker side of things tells me that his family told him if he liked his Oregon and OSU trips enough, he could skip the UCLA visit.

So Crocker is not taking the UCLA visit and will announce tomorrow (1/29).

I have a source that believes it's the Ducks, but I'm not ready to give a definitive prediction yet.

I will update this thread if I hear more.

SUN 6:15pm update: I've been asking around and not hearing anything encouraging. The Duck side of things seems confident, and I'm not being told anything positive on the OSU side. But still, we'll see. No one really knows for sure so Beavs are not out of the equation by any stretch.

MON 6:22am update: Nothing more encouraging to post, quite the opposite. My prediction is that Crocker will announce his commitment to the Ducks. It will be a big loss in the sense that he was a very hyped commitment with all of the silent commit stuff and being highly ranked. But the Beavs are still in the mix for some good receiver recruits. Also -- don't count anything out in this kid's recruitment. He could pull a shocker today and he can't sign until 2/7 so there could be more drama to unfold.

MON 1:38pm update: Now he's committing "this evening" per his 7v7 coach

MON 6:04 pm update: He's a Duck.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News