ADVERTISEMENT

📝 BEAVERSEDGE PSA🚨

Brenden Slaughter

BeaversEdge Heisman
Staff
Aug 27, 2016
Sherwood, Oregon
Dear Edgers,

Today’s been a really rough day. Certainly one of the most difficult ever working in the business.

I’m absolutely crushed that we won’t have Pac-12 Football this fall. It’s truly a sad day. Not being able to share Oregon State football or any college sports in Corvallis this fall with y’all has me choked up😞

With that being said, we as a BeaversEdge community will grow closer through these difficult times.

We’ve got a tremendous group on this board and we will continue to provide daily content and conversations on The Dam Board.

While official football and basketball competitions won’t resume until sometime after Jan. 1 2020, we’ll still be CRUSHING it with content on a daily basis as it’s Business as Usual around here.

We’ve got a whole host of ideas in the bank as to how we’re going to move forward including a MASSIVE Surge in Recruiting Content that includes updates on 2021, 2022, & 2023 recruits while we’ll also dive into more of an Oregon State Historical Rewind for multiple sports.

And last but certainly not least, we’d love to have MORE OF YOU on the Edge Podcast 🔊🗣 as Jared and I will continue to keep that going as well.
Thank you Edgers!

- Brenden

““Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News