ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Andersen presser

terryjrh

BeaversEdge Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
"We can't just rely on looking to throw the ball to one guy then take off running, it's not going to win you a championship it's not going to put you in a spot to be able to go to a bowl game, you know we'll wrap the thing up in 6 1/2 weeks and move on to January if that's the case, my expectation is to throw the ball better" -Gary Anderson
Another quote I liked
" you don't get style points, you don't get pretty play points"
Gary Andersen gets me, your damn right those comments were directly at Seth Collins!

I absolutely love how both Sitake and GA hold back no punches, they tell it exactly how it is. Who else was sick and tired of coach speak? GA leaves players behind on trips if they didn't practice hard, he has also made statements about some current players not playing next year as the harsh reality is they can't get it done. I feel pretty damn good about the future of the program!!!!!

This awww shucks attitude that's been in Corvallis has got to go, losing has been tolerated far too long g with the attitude, we can get them next time and everything is going to be ok.......it's not going to be OK and losing will not be tolerated!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News