ADVERTISEMENT

Football Fall Camp Content HUB Day 2 - 8/1

Brenden Slaughter

BeaversEdge Heisman
Staff
Aug 27, 2016
Sherwood, Oregon
Hey Edgers!

Day two of fall camp is in the books! @ryan_harlan7 and I were at practice today to bring y'all all the latest!

It was another light-ish day today, but some fantastic interviews, including the first time we've talked to Darrius Clemons... Impressive young man...

Pads go on tomorrow, we expect things to ramp up quite a bit from there after a couple of days of easing into the mix...

Interviews with Ryan Gunderson, Jam Griffin, Darrius Clemons, Trent Walker, and Joshua Gray

BeaversEdge (Brenden + Ryan) Break Down Day 1

Nuggets via @ryan_harlan7 & myself!
Offense

The offense had a similar outing today as they did on day one of fall camp as the offense continues to install.

Overall it was a quiet day for the offense as they couldn’t get much going against the defense during the team portion of practice. However, when the offense could break off a big play in both the run and pass game it was both Jam Griffin and Anthony Hankerson leading the charge.

Hankerson and Griffin mainly rotated reps with the first-team offense during the team portion of practice. I was impressed with the play making ability from Hankerson today in both the passing and running game.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.