ADVERTISEMENT

Effects of Colorado win going forward...

QBeaver

BeaversEdge Heisman
Jul 29, 2004
Corvallis
***Fans...Are there any beaver fans who aren't wearing their gear proudly(I always did) and with their head up a little more this week? Osu showed some grit,and looked in the second half like a team who can compete in this conference with good quarterback play and solid defense. I'm proud of them!! The celebration on the field afterward gave me goose bumps!

***Team...Confidence is a huge factor in sports...especially with a building/young team. The way they played for most of the second half has to give them confidence and should give them a boost going forward. Luton is a Pac-12 level quarterback when healthy,and , makes everyone better when he is on the field. The defense took a step forward in that second half for sure.(small sample size I know)

***schedule...here are the final four teams on the Beavers schedule...

USC...home(4-4)...Not sure if the starter will be back off concussion protocol,but USC isn't playing at an elite level to say the least...especially on the road.

Stanford...away(5-3)...Love has been hurt all year,and the Cardinal haven't been dominating to say the least. Not as physically imposing as the past.

Washington...away(5-3)...This team is a far cry from the elite team they had in 2016. Not near as explosive,but their defense is solid. Top 25 but barely.

Oregon...home (5-3)...The ducks haven't run the ball lately,and have been one dimensional. When a school expects elite play,and they don't achieve it,sometimes the wheels come off. Out of the top 25. Must not let Herbert beat you.

This schedule isn't as daunting as it seemed when the season started. All four of those teams have underachieved according to the prognosticators. This conference has no elite teams that we have to play in the four remaining games. Go out...give 100% and believe! May just get another win or two...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News