ADVERTISEMENT

Football Day 6 Content Hub - 8/6

Brenden Slaughter

BeaversEdge Heisman
Staff
Aug 27, 2016
Sherwood, Oregon
Hey Edgers!

Today's interviews with Kefense Hynson, Ben Gulbranson, Jeremiah Noga, and Grant Starck

Today's video

Nuggets via @tjmathewson + a couple from @ryan_harlan7 as well!

Offense

Tuesday was another day where Ryan Gunderson rotated Ben Gulbranson and Gevani McCoy with the first-team offense, and Gabarri Johnson ran with the second team.

The WR room had a spectacular day, I thought the group really shined even with the timing of the offense still being an issue alongside inconsistent pass blocking. The strength of this group looks like it will be how they accommodate the pace of the offense.

Early on in practice, we saw the team pushing the tempo. It brought the best out of Gulbranson, firing off a pair of quick go balls, connecting one with David Wells Jr. over Exodus Ayers for about 25 yards on the near sideline. It was among the best throws we saw all day, and I thought it was when the offense looked the most comfortable. Less hesitation, more go.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
Hey Edgers!

Today's interviews with Kefense Hynson, Ben Gulbranson, Jeremiah Noga, and Grant Starck

Did Reichle (sp) practice today…….he was supposed to be looking as the 3rd option in the backfield based on earlier discussions……gotta look out for those Oregon kids!!
Today's video

Nuggets via @tjmathewson + a couple from @ryan_harlan7 as well!

Offense

Tuesday was another day where Ryan Gunderson rotated Ben Gulbranson and Gevani McCoy with the first-team offense, and Gabarri Johnson ran with the second team.

The WR room had a spectacular day, I thought the group really shined even with the timing of the offense still being an issue alongside inconsistent pass blocking. The strength of this group looks like it will be how they accommodate the pace of the offense.

Early on in practice, we saw the team pushing the tempo. It brought the best out of Gulbranson, firing off a pair of quick go balls, connecting one with David Wells Jr. over Exodus Ayers for about 25 yards on the near sideline. It was among the best throws we saw all day, and I thought it was when the offense looked the most comfortable. Less hesitation, more go.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.