ADVERTISEMENT

Football Dam City Scrimmage Report

angie machado

BeaversEdge Heisman
Feb 2, 2006
I took in today's practice and let Brian stay back in Corvallis for the day. Beautiful day in Hillsboro and a great showing by #BeaverNation. So good to see so much Orange & Black.

Few of my thoughts:
  • Mason Moran was the top QB today. He threw a very catchable ball and has a very quick release.
  • Very impressed with new WR's Trevon Bradford and Timmy Hernandez. Those two could give the current group a run for their money. Bradford was also being utilized as a punt returner as well.
  • Several guys sat out today: Paul Lucas, Damien Haskins, Sean Harlow, Gavin Andrews, Rahmel Dockery, Caleb Smith, and Cyril Noland-Lewis are some of the notable players that I jotted down. Harlow, Smith and Andrews have not practiced all spring. I spoke to Harlow in passing on his way to the bus. He has been getting rehab on his foot/ankle and fully expects to be ready to go this fall. He said he should be able to ditch the scooter 'soon'.
  • Ryan Nall is a beast. It was a scrimmage and he ran hard all afternoon. Tim Cook is also pretty impressive. Both give the Beavers a totally different look than what we've seen in the past at RB. Kyle White shows some speed, but needs to work on catching the ball out of the backfield.
Dam City Scrimmage Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News