ADVERTISEMENT

#HallIn

zoigo54

BeaversEdge One-Star Recruit
Dec 4, 2014
ok, let’s get it out of the way and call me a hypocrite, lol............ ok now that’s out of the way.......

Hire this man. Do it now. I don’t give a rats you know what that he has no experience. What this man has is SWAG, he has moxy and he has the ability to get his players to play with emotion.

He also has a catchy little slogan, he is trending on Twitter. This dudes energy is palpatable, and it is in contagious.

Could you imagine him as the Brand Leader of OSU, and you go out and give Baldwin a kings ransom to be our offensive coordinator, and you build your staff with the money that you save by him.

This dude gets it. Our last two coaches didn’t embrace change within the college landscape. They wanted to be more traditional (ie with uniforms and such). Coach Hall connects with these young athletes, they buy into what he is saying. And, I’ll go ahead and say it, it helps that he is a young African American coach as well.

It’s all about getting talent to Corvallis. Plain and simple. If we have a DECENT quarterback tonight, we win going away.

Go and find the coach with the biggest influence and/or ties to the islands, keep Telly, get Baldwin, and boo-ya.

Oregon State FOR THE WIN.

The ultimate test, however, is next week to see how he can motivate the team considering they no longer have a bowl game to play for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News