ADVERTISEMENT

“Bring back...”

andyorear

BeaversEdge Verbal
Aug 7, 2015
I really enjoy reading all of the thoughts and theories on who the next HC will be, who comes with him, etc. All of it is great, let’s keep it up until the big day. I’m often asked “so, who is it going to be” or “who do you like”. There are so many theories and options it’s real hard for me to say, but....the one thing I’ve decided is that I don’t want to bring back...fill in the blanks. Bring back Dennis, bring back MIke, bring back Trent Bray, bring back Bronco. I do not want a bring back. I want a new, fresh, experienced perspective who can come in here and install a winning culture that has previously not existed, save a few pockets in time over the last couple decades. It’s time for something new. What’s in the past is done. I hope to hear a name in the next week and I hope for a new fresh perspective. New ideas, new coaching staff, new recruiting approach. I want Barnes to say we have a clean slate, do-over from the ground up and our new HC has full support to get it done.

No offense intended for the bring back posts, several of those ideas are intriguing to say the least. I’m just speaking up in favor of out with the old, in with the new.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News